If you are starting the P90X Challenge there are some key things you need to do before you can really get going. In the first video of our P90X Challenge Guide, I talk about what you’ll need to hit the ground running with Week 1 of the P90X Challenge.
Your P90X Challenge Week One To Do List:
Open your P90X program, review the materials, and be sure to
- Read the P90X Fitness Guide.
- Read the P90X Nutrition Guide and CONTACT US with questions. Review our P90X Nutrition Plan Made Easy post.
- Watch “How to Bring It” DVD.
- Make sure you have the tools you need for success: dumbbells or resistance bands and a way to do pull-ups. I also recommend the Chin-Up Max to help you work up to more pull-up reps. I also recommend P90X Results and Recovery Formula® to help your muscles recover so you’ll be ready to Bring It every day.
- Purchase the P90X App for iPhone® and/or download the P90X tracking worksheets. The App will automatically synch with the Team Beachbody® SuperGym®.
- If you can’t get to the P90X App, consider using the My Fitness Pal app. It doesn’t track P90X, but it helps with nutrition.
- Take your “before” pictures and measurements, and record them in your App or in your Fitness Guide.
- Choose your daily Monday through Saturday workout schedule, and either auto-schedule with your App or block off those times on your calendar.
- Take the Fit Test and record your results. You can use the P90X App for iPhone, your worksheets, or your Fitness Guide.
- Log on to www.BeachbodyChallenge.com and sign up to take the Challenge. You’ll get a FREE T-shirt at the end of the program and have a chance to win cash and prizes!
- Log into SuperGym on Team Beachbody (http://www.TeamBeachbody.com/get-fit/supergym) and auto-schedule your workouts for 90 days starting on Day 1. If you have the P90X App for iPhone it can auto-schedule the 90 days and will synch with the SuperGym so you can track in either place. You can also use SuperGym to log your measurements and daily workouts, too. Then it’s easy to track the progress we’re making!
How to take your Measurements for the P90X Challenge
Free Fitness Coaching for the P90X Challenge
As I mentioned in the video, my wife Monica and I offer Free Coaching for the P90X Challenge (and all Beachbody Workouts). Why choose us? Well, first we are BOTH P90X Certified Trainers. Second, we’ve done the P90X workout several times. Third, we focus on nutrition because we know that’s the key to great results with P90X. Fourth, we provide you with the structures you need to be successful by making you a part of a community (using Facebook). Finally, because you get two for the price of one (although it’s free, so there isn’t a price). Seriously, you get us both and it’s highly likely that one of us will speak to you in a way that works for you.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS ON OUR FREE FITNESS COACHING