Insanity Nutrition Tips:
More Strategies for Success
by Monica Koon | The Fit Club Network
I’m back at it again! I’ve put together some Insanity Nutrition Tips to help you get the most out of the Insanity Elite Nutrition Guide.
The Insanity Program
First, a little bit about Shaun T’s Insanity Program to fill in any information gaps.
I totally believe Shaun T when he claims this is the hardest workout ever put out on DVD. This workout has 3 to 5 minute blocks and only what I call “take a breath” breaks, then you’re right back to it. The technical term for this is “Max Interval Training.” Key word: “Max.” Because you keep your body working at maximum capacity throughout the entire workout, it forces it to adapt. This lasts for 60 [insane] days.
Here are the workouts you get:
-  Max Interval workouts for Month One
- PLYOMETRICS [legs and glutes]
- UPPER BODY RESISTANCE [arms, shoulders, chest, and back]
- PURE CARDIO [fat burn]
- CARDIO ABS [abs]
- RECOVERY [a break at the end of an insane week]
-  workouts in Month Two [with longer intervals and the same rest period]
- MAX INTERVAL CIRCUIT [the toughest workout yet]
- MAX INTERVAL PLYO [legs]
- MAX CARDIO CONDITIONING [extreme cardio]
- MAX RECOVERY [build strength]
- 60-Day Wall Calendar with Fit Test Tracker
- Quick Start Guide
- Elite Nutrition Plan with 60 days of menus and recipes
- FREE Online Support, including live chats with Shaun T himself and other Insanity challengers
Here’s our Insanity Nutrition Tips video:
If you don’t already have a coach, we would love to coach you (for FREE)!
We also have a fabulous online Insanity Facebook Group called the Insane Ward. Click on the link and request to join, so you can benefit from some extra motivation and a community that feels your pain. lol