Brett Hoebel & My RevAbs Review
Who is Brett Hoebel?
If you watch The Biggest Loser on NBC, you know that there are two new trainers on the scene.About half of the contestants were given the option of training with the new trainers. One of those contestants set a one week record for the most weight lost [41 pounds]. In addition, one of the teams had the best week of the bunch. I don’t know who the female trainer is, but the male trainer is actually quite well known to Beachbody fans. He’s Brett Hoebel, creator of the program RevAbs. Here’s a little bit about him and my RevAbs review.
We had a chance to meet Brett last year at the Beachbody Summit. What a great guy. We are absolutely thrilled for him with this new gig on The Biggest Loser. I know he’s going to get serious results for the contestants he works with. I don’t know whether they’re going to like him as much as we do, because he’s going to work them over pretty good. But, he IS going to get results.
We know Brett must be pretty good at what he does or The Biggest Loser wouldn’t have hired him But, how does that help you? Last year, Beachbody came out with Brett Hoebel’s in-home DVD program RevAbs. As you might guess, this workout is all about the CORE.
Here’s a preview of RevAbs and what you can expect if you get your hands on this great program:
Reveal Your Six-Pack
With Brett’s Abcentrics training technique, you will be working your abs from six different angles and they will be engaged throughout the entire workout, so every move counts. The exercises, including the acrobatic martial art known as Capoeira, your physique with be lean and strong.
Here’s what you get for the [full retail] price of $89.85, which is far less than the cost you would pay to hire one of the trainers from The Biggest Loser:
A total of nine workouts on seven DVDs:
- Abcentrics & How To Capoeira: Work your abs throughout every workout and burn fat while you learn Capoeira (appx 35 min)
- Fire Up Your Abs: Calorie burning cardio combined with Brett’s ab circuit that works your core from six angles (appx 40 min)
- Power Intervals: High-intensity cardio with intervals of lower-body resistance moves (appx 30 min)
- Total Strength: Workout all your muscles to build a lean and hard body (appx 45 min)
- Mercy Abs: The mightiest little ab workout you’ll ever experience (appx 15 min)
- Fat Burning Abs: A new ab and cardio routine that burns fat fast (appx 40 min)
- Power Intervals 2: Revved-up cardio and lower-body resistance moves (appx 30 min)
- Strength & Endurance: Build definition all over your body to match your rock-hard core (appx 30 min)
- Merciless Abs: A fast and efficient routine that will make your abs pop (appx 15 min)
You also get these tools:
- RevGuide: Filled with Brett’s personal training tips and motivational secrets
- Nutrition Guide: Developed by a nutritionist with complete customizable meal plans to fuel your body while losing fat
- RevAbs Wall Calendar: Track your progress and learn the program
Plus, get these bonus gifts:
- Rev It Up Cardio: An extra workout DVD with more fat-burning Capoeira moves
- Anytime Anywhere Abs: A guide to working your abdominals when you’re away from home
- Professional Fat Caliper: To measure your body fat before and after your RevAbs transformation
- FREE Online Support: 24-hour access to chat with Brett, as well as other fitness experts and RevAbs customers
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with your results within 30 days, simply call Customer Service to return the program for the full purchase price, less s&h—no questions asked.
This is an intense program, so you should consult your physician before beginning it (or any exercise program).
UPDATE: RevAbs is no longer available on DVD, but it IS part of the Beachbody on Demand Library.