Preparing for Ultimate Reset Cleansing
Monica and I are preparing for Ultimate Reset cleansing that will start in a week, after she returns from a mission trip to Ecuador.
Why Do the Ultimate Reset?
We like to do the Ultimate Reset Cleanse when we need a physical—or even emotional—reboot. The discipline we are “forced” to have and all the physical benefits really help get us back on track.
Here are some of the benefits of the Ultimate Reset:
- Help your body detoxify
- Safely lose some weight
- Boost your energy
- Improve your mood
- Get physically and mentally re-centered
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol
We are really excited about hitting the Reset button, but I know it will be difficult. I eat a lot of meat, chicken, eggs and fish. They are staples of my diet. I have an omelet for lunch almost every single day. It’s going to be hard to give this up. Coffee is going to be the hardest thing. I used to drink upwards of five cups per day. Now, I drink more like two. It’s the first thing I do every day, which has made the last couple of days tough.
Phases of the Ultimate Reset
There are three one-week phases in the Ultimate Reset Cleanse:
- Phase 1: Reclaim—In the first phase, you get to your body’s inner chemistry and get it ready for some changes. During this week, you’ll be slowly removing certain foods – like red meat and dairy – from your diet.
- Phase 2: Release—In the second phase, you begin the detoxification process. It includes a [gentle] colon cleanse and digestive support and, by the end of the week, you’ll be eating a fully vegan diet.
- Phase 3: Restore—In the third phase, you start helping your body’s digestive system [and other processes] reach maximum efficiency with the help of extra nutrients, enzymes, and pre- and probiotics.
The Challenges We Face
Here’s our video about preparing for Ultimate Reset cleansing, where we talk about the challenges we expect to face:
If you’re ready to dive into the Reset, let’s connect and I’ll support you every step of the way.