WHAT DOES SHAKEOLOGY DO?
You already know that you get what you pay for, right? Well, if you’re paying for something, you should know exactly what you’re getting. So what does Shakeology do and how does it work? I’m here to educate you.
What Does Shakeology Do?
First, Shakeology helps your body gently rid itself of toxins and absorb essential nutrients better. It does this with a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and prebiotics that help your body eliminate the muck that builds up over time from eating highly processed foods.
Second, the whole food ingredients in Shakeology deliver essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to your body. They actually curb cravings and allow your body to shed stored fat. More than 20 antioxidants and phytonutrients help to reduce the free radical damage that leads to heart disease, high blood pressure, and strokes.
If you’d like to learn more about Shakeology’s top notch ingredients, check this out—What is In Shakeology?
Shakeology Independent Study Results
In a 90-day independent study,1 participants replaced one meal a day with Shakeology AND exercised regularly.2
Here’s what they said:*
- “I felt full and didn’t struggle with hunger.”
- “I felt a better sustained energy throughout the day.”
- “I have tons of energy. I feel so healthy!”
- “I replaced all my vitamin supplements. I felt healthy and energized.”
- “I was able to think more clearly and stay focused.”
- “I have more energy, less cravings, more endurance, and feel more youthful.”
- “Shakeology reduced my appetite and increased my energy so that I could accomplish more things throughout the day.”
- “I have tried a lot of protein shakes and meal-replacement-type drinks, and Shakeology is the best tasting of them all. I mix it with a bit of soy milk and ice, and it tastes like an ice cream shake!”
Here’s what the doctor found:*
- They reduced oxidative stress (a risk factor for degenerative diseases) by as much as 90%.
- They lowered their total cholesterol by an average of 30% and their “bad” cholesterol levels by an average of 38%.
- They reduced their cardiovascular risk factors by an average of 24%.
So, to answer the question, “What does Shakeology do?,” VERY clearly—Shakeology has been clinically proven to promote weight loss, lower cholesterol, and reduce blood sugar levels. I encourage you to read more about that here—Shakeology Clinically Approved!
Get a Free Shakeology Sample
We are so confident in this amazing meal replacement supplement that we let it speak for itself. If you’d like to request a FREE sample, click below:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results vary. Consult your physician and follow all program instructions before beginning any supplement or meal replacement product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, providing to a child, or if you have any unique or special medical conditions, such as concerns with blood sugar regulation, dietary restrictions, food allergies or other health concerns.
1 In a 90-day study, participants replaced one meal per day with Shakeology, ate a balanced diet, and exercised moderately three times per week. Total cholesterol was reduced on average by 30% and LDL cholesterol was reduced on average by 38%.
2 Participants followed the Shakeology Program, which included replacing one meal per day with Shakeology, exercising three times a week, and eating a balanced diet.
* Results may vary. Please consult your physician before beginning any supplement or meal replacement product, particularly if you have any unique or special needs or conditions, such as food allergies, dietary restrictions, or if you are pregnant or breast feeding. The content on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
© Beachbody, LLC is the owner of the Shakeology, Healthiest Meal of the Day, Beachbody and Team Beachbody trademarks, and all related designs, trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property.