Mens Leadership Conference: Training Camp Live II
Sometimes we do things even though we don’t know if anyone will care at all. We do them because we feel it’s necessary that it be done. It’s like a void that must be filled. That’s exactly how Coach Jimmy and I felt about a Mens Leadership Conference that we launched in 2015.
It’s called Training Camp Live—and Training Camp Live II is going to take place on May 21 and 22 in Dallas.
What I didn’t expect was the tremendous amount of support we would receive for this mens leadership conference. This week I spoke with the following outstanding men that are going to be speakers at our event:
- Greg Plaskett – I think Bob Lucido said it best when he described Greg to me: “Greg is successful because Greg is a ‘doer.’ He just keeps doing and doing. He sets his goals and works until he reaches them. He’s about action.” That sounds very good, doesn’t it? It’s the type of thing you would love someone to say about you, right? My experience has been the same. I highly encourage you to come hear him speak.
- Keith D. Callahan – Keith reminded me about the importance of building relationships. Right now, I’m uploading a video I filmed, which was inspired my talk with him yesterday. I’m thankful for his leadership. Listen to him and learn how to lead better.
- Bob Lucido – Interestingly, Bob and I were effectively in a disagreement over who should build what and where. I represented developers in Oregon, Washington and Arizona, while Bob represented opposition groups. We have since become close friends. Join us if you want to learn how a couple of ex-lawyers changed their lives for the better.
- Patrick Riehlman – There’s nothing like a young and ambitious guy who excels every day to motivate someone like me. Those of you attending will need to take a lot of notes when this guy speaks.
- Jeff Armbruster – Have you ever thought about how you really want to live your life? You might don’t care about heli-skiing…neither does Jeff. He loves going to Disney with his family almost every weekend. Unless, of course, Michigan State is playing. Why? How? What did he do? What motivated him? You’ll have to join us to find out.
I implore you to join us. You WILL leave inspired to be a better leader and a better man.
Tickets for this inspirational mens leadership conference are on sale now – and they are going fast. We look forward to serving you. We look forward to you joining us. This is just the beginning.