Beachbody’s 3 Week Yoga Program
I am SUPER excited about a new program that’s being released in September—Beachbody’s new 3 week yoga program called the 3 Week Yoga Retreat! I will be incorporating it into future 21 Day Fix rounds, beginning with the next one on September 5. Keep reading to find out how to join me!
This 3 week yoga program is designed for yoga newbies and is only available on Beachbody on Demand, which is pretty much the coolest thing ever. (I’ll let you know how to get it below so you can join me!)
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga is one of the BEST exercises there is because of the many benefits for all aspects of our spirit, body, and mind. When you’re doing yoga regularly, you’ll feel less stressed, more focused, and balanced. Our bodies are yoga are happy, happy, happy. From improved flexibility, greater strength to better balance, the benefits are body-wide. The positive changes experienced by your body and soul change the way you interact with the world around you and your relationships will benefit. Yoga isn’t just physical, it’s personal development.
Beachbody’s 3 Week Yoga Program
If you’ve been too intimidated by complicated yoga poses—or just not into the woo woo vibe of most yoga studios—you are going to LOVE Beachbody’s 3 week yoga program. The 3 Week Yoga Retreat is a beginner yoga program with a fitness vibe led by several experts who will guide you through three weeks of basic classes and help you reap all the benefits. There are modifiers for you to follow if any move is too difficult for you. You don’t need any equipment, but I do recommend a yoga mat, yoga block, and a strap.
It’s easy to understand and easy to follow. Each class is 30 minutes or less and each week builds up on the previous one. By the end, you’ll be hooked and have a solid foundation of training and experience in the fundamentals of yoga.
Here’s a breakdown of the 3 Week Yoga Retreat classes:
- Mondays—you will be focusing on your core, which is key to all aspects of your strength.
- Tuesdays—are for stretching to increase flexibility.
- Wednesdays—are about balance.
- Thursdays—will be centered on flow and breathing.
- Fridays—are a more advanced flow with less cueing.
- Saturdays—are about relaxing and unwinding.
- Sundays—are for one, two or three 10-minute classes that will help you wake up, relax, or work your abs.
Here’s a video by Carl Daikeler about this awesome new 3 week yoga program:
Get Beachbody’s 3 Week Yoga Program
You have two options for getting the 3 Week Yoga Retreat:
- It’s included in the Beachbody On Demand membership. You can get a 3, 6 or 12 month membership. Then, all you have to do is log in from your computer or mobile device, click on the On Demand tab and you have unlimited 24/7 streaming access to HUNDREDS of Beachbody fitness programs, including the Beachbody 3 Week Yoga Retreat.
- If you don’t want to deal with a membership, you can get the Beachbody 3 Week Yoga Retreat Challenge Pack. For $140, you get 1) a 30-day supply of Shakeology (my BEST weight loss tool!) delivered to you every month, 2) unlimited 90-day access to Beachbody On Demand (after your 90-day membership is done, you can cancel or you can automatically continue), a 90-day Premium membership to the Team Beachbody Club, 4) discounted shipping ($12+ savings every month), and, 5) right now you’ll also get Portion Fix, the nutrition portion of the 21 Day Fix (seven colored food containers, a Shakeology shaker cup, and the nutrition guide).
My coaching is included AT NO COST—and I’m here to help you rock this awesome 3 week yoga program!