Team Beachbody 2010 Awards and Recognition
So, 2010 is in the books. January is definitely a time to look forward, but in order to set the best goals for 2011, I want to first take a look back. Today was a big day – the announcement of the Team Beachbody 2010 Awards and Recognition.
Just to fill you in, Monica and I run three business centers, two of which are under her name and are used as our primary qualification source. You’ll see her name in all the stats, but it’s definitely a team effort. We are both close to opening additional business centers, which will give us a total of five active business centers.
Here’s the run down of all that we earned this year:
Team Beachbody 2010 Rank Advancements
- Monica’s First Business Center: 8 Star Diamond
- Monica’s Second Business Center: Currently in 2 Star Diamond qualifications (will open third business center when that is complete)
- Dave’s First Business Center: 1 Star Diamond
- 7th in the entire company for Rank Advancements with 37 Rank Advancements in 2010
Team Beachbody 2010 Awards
- Qualified for Elite Coach: Only 37 out of nearly 50,000 Coaches qualified for Elite Coach status in 2010
- Ranked 7th overall in Top Coach Competition: Total of 201 Success Club Points for 2010
- Qualified for Chairman’s Club Adventure: This award is a cycling trip in the South of France [valued at $30,000]
- Qualified for Success Club 10 in every month of 2010: The award is a Caribbean cruise [with $1,000 of airfare/travel expense included]
- Qualified for Hang 10 4th Quarter Incentive: This award is an additional Caribbean cruise. [We’re taking the kids!]
- Qualified for Grab Your Board Promotion: This award is a custom Team Beachbody Logo surfboard
- Ranked 8th overall for Shakeology Home Direct orders
- Ranked 9th overall for most coaches personally sponsored in 2010
Despite all these accolades, my personal highlight for 2010 was transitioning out of the practice of law to working from home full time. I still have a few clients and I treasure my relationships with those people. But, they are the clients I choose to work for, rather than ones I have to work for. (Read my full story.)
Our Goals for 2011
These are our most important goals at this time:
- Top 10 in Rank Advancements: This means our people are being successful, which is our first priority. We work very hard to help people create business plans and staying in the Top 10 in this category demonstrates success in that area.
- Elite Coach: This is the second consecutive year we have qualified for Elite Coach. Coaches qualifying for Elite in 2011 will receive a car stipend for 2012.
- Success Club: We would like for both of us to qualify for Success Club in 2011.
- Rank Advancements:
- Monica’s First Business Center – 10 Star Diamond
- Monica’s Second Business Center – 5 Star Diamond
- Monica’s Third Business Center – Opened and built to Diamond
- Dave’s First Business Center – 5 Star Diamond
- Dave’s Second Business Center – Opened and built to Diamond
As you can see, we are a dynamic and successful team. We would love to have you join us!
Neither Ward5000 Enterprises, Inc. (d/b/a The Fit Club Network) or Beachbody guarantees any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located at "Statement of Independent Coach Earning" for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes.