3 DAY REFRESH SALAD RECIPE:
Fruit & Veggie Chicken Salad
This delicious 3 Day Refresh salad recipe with chicken and fruit comes to us courtesy of the 3 Day Refresh page on Facebook. Let this recipe serve as evidence that you will not be suffering while doing this beneficial three day mini-cleanse.
The 3 Day Refresh is one of my favorite “tools” to us in conjunction with the 21 Day Fix or Fix Extreme. I have three different times I use it:
- The first three days of the Fix or Fix Extreme—this is a fantastic way to kickstart your motivation and start off with a bang
- The last three days—just when I feel like I’m over it, the structure of the Refresh sets me up for success after the round ends
- In between rounds—sometimes I finish a round of the Fix with strong motivation and then it wanes after a bit of time with less disciplined eating. The Refresh gets me back into gear.
Enjoy your salad! Let me know what you thought about it or if you tweaked it in a comment. And, as always, feel free to share. Don’t forget to message me if you’d like to learn more, need some support, or have a question. Just click!
- 1 cup chicken breast (cooked & diced)
- 1 cup cucumber (sliced)
- 1 cup watermelon (diced)
- 2 small tangerines (sliced)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- Mix chicken, cucumber, watermelon, and tangerines together in a serving bowl.
- Top with feta cheese crumbles and enjoy!