Now Accepting Applications!
It’s a new year, I’m excited, and I’m now accepting applications!
I want you to win in life. I want you to enjoy life. I want you to fire your boss. I want you to be free from debt. I want you to spend more time with your children. I want you to do the things you want to do when you want to do them. I want you to make helping others your mission. I want you to have what I have. I want you!
I got where I am by starting my own business. I chose Team Beachbody.
In late 2008, I was a lawyer. I had been practicing for about 8-1/2 years and, honestly, I was miserable. I wasn’t passionate about my work, so I wasn’t giving it my all. I just didn’t care deeply about it, so it was nothing more than a job for me. I was driving a Mercedes I couldn’t afford to and from a house I couldn’t afford and leveraging my children’s futures with irresponsible debt. I was not proud of who I was. The worst part of my day was looking at myself in the mirror while I was shaving.
I don’t know if that describes the way you feel now. I don’t know if you’ll be interested in what I’m offering. But, my job is simply to ask.
Do you love what you do right now? Does it get you up early in the morning and keep you up late at night—not because someone is standing over you threatening your job, but because you LOVE it that much? Does it reward you, make you better, enhance your life and the lives of the ones you love?
I love what I do that much. It consumes me in a way that fulfills me. It provides for me and my family.
Monica and I have sponsored hundreds of people into this business and we take that responsibility very seriously. We mentor them. We have a mantra here at the Fit Club Network:
We’ve done the first three over and over again—and, the fourth is my passion. I love mentoring people. It’s my calling.
What does mentoring mean? What does it look like? What’s the agreement? Well, if I mentor you—
- I will not compromise integrity for short-term success.
- I will earn your trust, rather than demand it.
- I will sell out to your dream as if it were my own, as long as you do the same.
- I will work with you, walk with you, or run with you, but never carry you or leave you.
- I will help change a mindset that has kept most people broke.
- I will never compromise the truth to be popular with you.
- I will work as hard for you, as you will work for yourself.
- I will force change in you, if you are willing.
- I will believe in you more than you believe in yourself.
- I will create a business plan, a life plan, and a growth plan for you to follow.
- I will celebrate your successes.
- I will watch as your life changes forever and lives are changed because of you.
- I will always have your back.
In exchange, I ask that you commit to yourself. That you learn, practice, succeed,, and teach. There are no shortcuts when it comes to this stuff. It’s really simple, but that doesn’t mean it is easy—like driving a car.
We have an easy to follow system that starts with the training you’ll find on our new Beachbody Coach training website—FCN Coach Training. After that is complete, you’ll be mentored by me or Monica or maybe both of us.
If you want to know more about what it takes to become a Team Beachbody Coach, start by clicking on the button below and contacting me to let me know you’ve started your research so you can take full advantage of this time that I’m now accepting applications!
I’d love to work with you. I’d love for you to win. I’d love for you to see what I see and have what I have. The choice is yours.
Neither Ward5000 Enterprises, Inc. (d/b/a The Fit Club Network) or Beachbody guarantees any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located at "Statement of Independent Coach Earning" for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes.