Should I Do the 21 Day Fix Workouts?
When people ask me “Should I do the 21 Day Fix Workouts?,” I usually tell them to trust Autumn and follow her advice. She has put her heart, soul, and brain into this program and she really knows what she’s doing.
The 21 Day Fix program has six easy-to-follow 30-minute workouts on two DVDs. They’ll challenge you to help you lose that fat loss, but there are people of various fitness levels that you can follow [i.e., modifiers] so YOU get to choose the intensity of your workout.
Here are the six workouts:
- Total Body Cardio Fix — designed to keep your heart rate up and boost your metabolism
- Upper Fix — designed to shape your chest, back, shoulders, arms, and abs
- Lower Fix — designed to tone your lower body, burn fat, and burn calories
- Pilates Fix —designed to strengthen your core and firm your thighs and hips
- Cardio Fix — designed to get your heart going and melt away pounds
- Yoga Fix — designed to improve your balance, flexibility, and strength and relax your muscles
Autumn definitely knows what she’s doing when it comes to your form while you exercise. Watch this short video where I share how she helped me with my form while doing the 21 Day Fix workouts:
In this video, I talk a little bit about how to make sure you make the right modifier choice:
Get Free Help with Your 21 Day Fix Nutrition!
While fitness is most definitely important, nutrition is going to account for the majority of your results on the 21 Day Fix (or any fitness and nutrition program). To help my newbie Fixers, I have created a 21 Day Fix Meal Plan that I give away for FREE. When you sign up below, you’ll receive:
- (7) meal plans
- Coordinating grocery shopping list
- Color-coded 21 Day Fix food list (to help you with your future meal plans)
- My newsletter with helpful info, tips and motivation
I hope you join me and my 21 Day Fix family. There will never be a better time to start than right now!