Core De Force Preview
I have been waiting for this—the launch of a new intense Beachbody program that gives us the power to shred. Here is a little Core De Force preview for those of you ready to fight for the body you want.
What is Core De Force?
Core De Force is a 30 day mixed martial arts program co-created by two of Beachbody’s newest trainers, Joel Freeman and and Jericho McMatthews. Without equipment, it will help you define your core and shed body fat using boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai combo workouts.
Yes, it’s intense—BUT, anyone can do it. Each workout includes a step-by-step breakdown to help you master the moves AND you can follow the modifier that best fits your ability.
About the Core De Force Trainers
Joel Freeman and Jericho McMatthews are two of Beachbody’s newest trainers and co-creators of Core De Force. While they are new to our Beachbody family, they are most definitely not new to the fitness industry.
Joel Freeman is a National BODYCOMBAT trainer who has held Elite Personal Trainer certifications from the American Fitness Association of America (AFAA) and the American Council on Exercise (ACE)industry organizations, owned his own gym, and managed Group X programming at Gold’s Gym.
Jericho McMatthews has degrees in Psychology, Physical Education, and Kinesiology, held Personal Training certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), the American Fitness Association of America (AFAA), and the American Council on Exercise (ACE), and has over 10 years experience as an International Master Trainer.
The Core De Force Workouts
The Core De Force program includes the following eight mixed martial arts zero-equipment/total-body workouts:
- MMA Speed—(6) boxing-influenced rounds that focus on your upper body and core [27 mins]
- MMA Shred—(9) Muay Thai-inspired total body rounds [37 mins]
- MMA Power—(12) fast-paced rounds of defensive and cardio movements [47 mins]
- MMA Plyo—(12) rounds of intense cardio boxing, Muay Thai, and plyometrics combos [47 mins]
- Power Sculpt—(9) power and interval training rounds to help sculpt lean muscle and build endurance [37 mins]
- Dynamic Strength—(12) low impact/high intensity bodyweight throwdown rounds [47 mins]
- Active Recovery—A rest day workout to help your muscles and prepare you for the next week [21 mins]
- Core De Force Relief—A quick stretch to help relieve your muscles [5 mins]
Here’s a video with more info:
How to Buy Core De Force
The Core De Force program is part of the Beachbody on Demand library, so it’s included with your subscription! This means you’re able to stream this workout from wherever you are—at home, traveling, outside in a park, anywhere you have a Smart TV, computer or mobile device!
Click below for more info about Beachbody on Demand:
Free Core De Force Coaching
I hope this Core De Force preview gave you the info you need to get started on it today. Remember, if you buy Core de Force through us, you get coached for FREE—on both the nutrition and fitness aspects of the program. So, if we are not yet assigned as your coaches, please click on the button below and follow the steps to connect with us through Team Beachbody. This is a HUGE benefit! Monica and I have been coaching for almost a decade and we can help you reach your goal. Do it now.