Investor’s Business Daily’s 10 Secrets to Success
If you’re wondering what the keys to success are, they are actually quite simple. That doesn’t mean they are easy. In fact, they are easy NOT to do. Check out Investor’s Business Daily’s 10 Secrets to Success:
- How you think is everything. Thoughts are energy. Think negative and you’ll manifest negative. Think consistently positive, and you will see positivity increase exponentially.
- Decided upon your true dreams and goals. Are you sure the dreams and goals you have are your own? Many of us started off on a path that others may have wanted for us…or that was simply familiar to us. Invest in the time and energy to examine every single one of them and figure out exactly what is your “Why.”
- Take action. Thoughts, dreams and goals stay thoughts, dreams and goals when you don’t back them with action. All it takes is a minute of bravery to dive in and start the ball rolling…then, the strength and conviction to follow through on what you’ve started.
- Never stop learning. Listen, read, watch, learn. Online venues like Ted Talks and personal blogs are one of the most valuable aspects of the internet. We have a lot of favorite books that grew our brains and lit our fires.
- Be persistent and work hard. Think tortoise here. Don’t dash off and burn out early. Budget your energy and be in it for the long haul.
- Learn to analyze details. Once you get a handle on the big picture, don’t miss the nitty gritty. And, here’s another cliché for you…love is in the details. Oh, and MAKE mistakes. Avoid them and you avoid growth.
- Focus your time and money. Get it done efficiently, so you still have time to go have fun. (Follow this link and you’ll find some useful time management tips to help you with this challenge.)
- Don’t be afraid to innovate; be different. It’s outstanding to stand out! So get out of your comfort zone! What’s the worst that can happen? You fail? See #6.
- Deal and communicate with people effectively. Psychology is at the core of business. It also impacts your personal goals. For instance, communicating with us effectively as your personal coaches will boost your chances of success with your fitness program in a big way.
- Be honest and dependable; take responsibility. It’s true…none of the above matters if you’re inconsistent with any of the former character traits. And, think how differently you react to someone who has let you down when the own their screw up. It’s a game changer.
If you want to be successful, don’t just read these 10 secrets to success…apply them. If you do, you’ll win—because success is really just about consistently repeating the same simple steps every single day.
Stop by my personal blog for more fodder along these lines: