What is the 21 Day Fix App?
What is the 21 Day Fix app? Oh, only one of your most important tools you’ll use and LOVE while you’re doing the Fix! It makes staying on track MUCH easier.
Most of the time, I am a pen and paper person. When I first started my weight loss journey, I tracked my calorie intake and how many calories I burned because it helped me learn the science of a calorie deficit. (I still recommend this for newbies who are interested in REALLY getting educated in learning about weight loss and calorie burn.)
That being said, I do appreciate a great app. The simplicity and convenience of the 21 Day Fix app won me over when it came out. If you’re not a pen and paper person, you’ll especially appreciate that it turns your phone or tablet into a convenient record keeper so you stick to your 21 Day Fix container allotment.
I do still use my daily meal planner sheet to keep track of daily meals at times. I file them away and pull them out when I need them so I don’t forget the days I really enjoyed my food and I was satiated. If you are a diehard pen and paper person, here is a super helpful worksheet to use to track your 21 Day Fix days—My 21 Day Fix Daily Tracker.
What Does the 21 Day Fix App Do?
The 21 Day Fix app does a number of things easily and conveniently no matter where you are:
- The “Introduction” gives you six important tips to help you get started on the right foot.
- You can check the most updated comprehensive 21 Day Fix food list to see exactly what foods are or are not allowed in each container
- The “21 Day Tracker” allows you to tally the containers you eat for every meal and snack during each of the 21 days (even when you dine out during a round). This allows you to easily check to see how many remaining portions you have left of each container (especially helpful if you’re out and about or it’s the end of the day!). Once you finish the round, you can reset to restart the next one.
- The “Tracker” also has a space to log your daily exercise (either one of the 21 Day Fix workouts or your own customized activity) and your water intake
- There is also a 3 Day Tracker that tells you exactly what you need to eat if you’re doing the 3 Day Quick Fix.
- The “Maintenance” section allows you to track your meals after a round to help you maintain your weight by continuing to be dialed in to what you’re eating and how much you’re exercising.
- The “Transformation Tracker” enables you to record all of your measurements before AND after so you can accurately track your progress. (You’ll want to make sure you take accurate body measurements!)
- Helps you stay on track better while traveling
It obviously integrates perfectly with the 21 Day Fix program, but it can be used with any of the other Beachbody programs as well. (This is ideal for Beachbody On Demand membership members who have access to a bunch of workouts with their subscription.) And, if you aren’t working out (which I do NOT recommend because it is REALLY important to combine fitness and a healthy diet), you can use the app to just track your eating.
How Much is the 21 Day Fix App?
Here’s more awesome news—the 21 Day Fix app is FREE.
How Do I Get the 21 Day Fix App?
The 21 Day Fix app is available for both Apple and Android devices. Just click on the link to download the version you need:
Free 21 Day Fix Coaching
I hope I’ve answered your question, “What is the 21 Day Fix app?”! By providing you with the ability to track everything on your mobile device, it really is one of the most important tools to support your 21 Day Fix journey and help you maximize your results.
A more important tool, however, is your support system—at the center of which is your Beachbody coach. In case you weren’t aware, coaching is also FREE thanks to the Team Beachbody program. If you’re not already working with a coach, definitely check out our complimentary coaching program by clicking below. I specialize in the Fix and would LOVE to have you join my 21 Day Fix Family accountability group on Facebook!