Body Beast Lunch Recipes: Turkey, Goat Cheese & Avocado Rolls
Here is one of our favorite Body Beast lunch recipes that you can make in four easy steps.
First, here are several benefits of goat cheese:
- Higher in calcium and lower in fat than cheese made from cow’s milk
- High protein makes it a good alternative to meat
- Tends to have less harmful additives than cow’s milk cheese
- Better tolerated by lactose intolerant people
- When eaten in conjunction with Omegas, it helps the nervous system
- Good source of phosphorous and Vitamins A and B
- Prevents sugar cravings
Second, here are several benefits of avocados:
- Boosts absorption of some nutrients
- Great source of healthy fat
- Promotes heart health
- High in fiber
- Helps arthritis
- Regulates blood sugar
- Helps prevent cancer
As you can see, there are some awesome benefits to this meal. I think you should go make it now!
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices smoked turkey or roast beef (nitrate free)
- 4 Tablespoons soft goat cheese
- 4 teaspoons walnuts or pecans (chopped)
- 4 slices avocado
- 1/2 bell pepper (chopped)
- Top each lettuce leaf with a turkey slice.
- Spread each turkey slice with 1 Tablespoon goat cheese.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon nuts on each roll and top with one slice of avocado.
- Add some chopped bell pepper and roll.