BODi for Golf Hip Mobility & Stability
Your hips are one of the most important joints in your body—and, hip mobility and stability plays a vital role in your golf swing. If your hips are not mobile and stable, you will have a hard time making a full swing and hitting the ball with power.
BODi can help you increase golf hip mobility and stability by providing you with a variety of workouts that target the muscles and tissues around your hips. These workouts will help you improve your range of motion, strength, and balance, all of which are essential for a good golf swing.
My personal favorite is 645 by Amoila Cesar.
The 645 Program includes a variety of workouts, each with its own focus. The strength workouts focus on building strength and power, while the cardio workouts focus on burning calories and improving your cardiovascular health. The mobility and stability workouts focus on improving your flexibility and range of motion. It’s perfect for golf.
RELATED | BODi for Golf Fitness
Here are a few of the benefits of using BODi to increase golf hip mobility and stability:
- Increased range of motion: BODi workouts will help you improve your range of motion in your hips, which will allow you to make a full swing without any pain.
- Increased strength: BODi workouts will help you increase the strength of the muscles around your hips, which will help you hit the ball with more power.
- Increased balance: BODi workouts will help you improve your balance, which will help you maintain your balance while swinging the club.
If you’re interested in using BODi to increase hip mobility and stability for golf, here are a few tips:
- Work with a Coach: Before you start any new exercise program, it’s important to consult with a doctor or certified fitness professional to make sure it’s safe for you. However, once you are comfortable taking on a workout program, I can help you dial in your BODi experience to help your game.
- Follow the Plan: While the BODi workouts are not specific to golf necessarily, they can help your body with overall fitness, flexibility, strength and balance, all of which will help you play better.
- Be consistent: The key to success with BODi is to be consistent with your workouts. Aim to do at least five BODi workouts per week.
- Listen to your body: If you’re feeling any pain, stop the workout and consult with a doctor or certified fitness professional.
- Consider Using Golf Forever Swing Trainer: As I talked about in the video, the GolfForever equipment is fantastic. It is high quality and well thought out. I just could not see the value in a nearly $200 per year subscription that only focuses on golf, when I have BODi at a lower price, which covers fitness, nutrition, and mental wellness.
With regular BODi workouts, you can improve your golf hip mobility and stability and take your golf game to the next level.
If you’re interested in trying BODi, click on the button below to CONTACT ME. BODi offers a FREE 30-day trial or you can purchase a “BODi Day Pass” for $7, and I can help you fine tune it to your game.