Crush Your Goals with a BODi Block
Crush your goals for three weeks straight with a BODi Block and BODi’s live and on-demand workouts!
Complete five classes a week for three weeks and enter your transformation results into the Beachbody Challenge Contest to earn a chance to win up to $100,000 in cash prizes. All contestants receive a free shirt (while supplies last).
Choose from one of three tracks to set your course — and show us how you’re leveling up with BODi Block (#BODiBLOCK!).
What is a BODi Block?
A BODi Block is simply a series of commitments to your health.
Here’s how it works:
- Chose a “Track” (Burn, Build or Ride) — each Track has a different set of workouts focused on different goals (more info on Tracks to follow)
- Do 5 workouts per week for 3 weeks following your Track
- In the fourth week of the BODi Block, commit to active recovery (stretching, mobility, yoga)
- Write down all your workouts on the calendar we created (CONTACT US FOR THE CALENDAR)
- Send a picture of your completed monthly calendar to us for 3 free samples of Energize Pre-Workout.
Who Can Do a BODi Block?
YOU! All you need is a Beachbody on Demand interactive account. Don’t have one??? Just click on the button below and we’ll get you set up with a FREE 14-day trial, so you can check it out and get your BODi Block going.
When Can I Start a BODi Block?
Beginning the first or second Monday of every month, depending on the calendar. We’ll be sure to let you know!
Where Do I Do My BODi Workouts?
You’ll do your workouts on the BODi app (the schedule is in the calendar) and you can join us for accountability in a couple of different ways.
First, there is a private Facebook group.
Second, there are live daily workouts via Zoom.
Just CONTACT US for info on one or both of those.
How Do I Get Started with a BODi Block?
You’ll need a little more info. We wanted to keep this post pretty brief. Just let us know you are interested in joining and any specific questions and we can explain the different Tracks more deeply and get you into the Facebook group and into the Live daily workouts if you are interested.