Beachbody Performance Hydrate During Workout Formula
Beachbody’s new Performance Line includes five nutritional supplements—Energize, Recharge, Recover, Creatine, and Hydrate. I’ve written a post on each of the six supplements to let you know exactly what they do and how—click on any of these to learn more about them. In this post, I’ll be talking about the Beachbody Performance Hydrate formula.
This citrus flavored supplement benefits the widest range of people as it is formulated to hydrate anyone doing any level of fitness or sport. Here’s a video with some info on this supplement:
What Does Beachbody Performance Hydrate Do?
Beachbody Performance Hydrate is meant to be consumed during your workout and is formulated to help do the following:
- Achieve maximum absorption
- Effectively hydrate your body during exercise
- Replace the carbohydrates and electrolytes lost during exercise without all the sugar
- Improve exercise performance and endurance
- Boost fluid absorption during exercise
This stuff gives your body EXACTLY what it needs during exercise.
Key Ingredients of Beachbody Performance Hydrate
All of the following key ingredients in Beachbody Performance Hydrate are natural, safe, scientifically proven to do what they’re supposed to do without side effects:
- Hydration Blend. Sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium are balanced in a way to help maintain an ideal level of fluids and replace electrolytes, improving the way you feel and your endurance during even through the toughest workout.
- Quercetin. A powerful performance-enhancing phytonutrient, quercetin has been shown to improve endurance and delay muscle fatigue during exercise.
- Low-Dose Carbohydrates (from natural sugars). The carbs in Hydrate are very precisely dosed for promote rapid hydration without pumping you full of sugar, which can actually dehydrate you.
How is Hydrate Better than the Competition?
In my lifetime, I have solidly learned that just because something is more expensive doesn’t mean it costs more in the long run. Beachbody invests a ton of money into scientific research, development, and testing of every supplement they manufacture. They value their reputation and care about their customers like no other company I’ve ever encountered.
Here’s what you’ll get with Beachbody Performance Hydrate that you probably won’t with the “other guy”:
- MUCH less sugar
- A scientifically optimum ratio of carbohydrates, electrolytes, and water
- Easily digestible
- Maximally absorbable
- Only scientifically proven peer-reviewed ingredients
- No artificial colors, artificial flavors, fillers, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives
- A formulation based on cutting edge sports science, exercise physiology, nutrition research, and input from real athletes
Beachbody has invested in the following highly trained scientists to develop the entire Beachbody Performance line:
- Nima Alamdari, PhD (Director of Scientific Affairs)—Harvard graduate trained in exercise physiology/nutrition scientist
- Dr. Marcus Elliott, MD (Beachbody’s Scientific Advisory Board)—Harvard-trained physician and founder of a leading international athlete performance training center
- Dr. Francis Stephens, PhD (Beachbody’s Scientific Advisory Board)—International leader in nutrition and exercise physiology
- …and many more global authorities in fitness, nutrition, botanical science, herbal integrated medicine, and product safety
In addition, Beachbody thoroughly and independently tests each supplement.
How Do You Use Beachbody Performance Hydrate?
Mix with water and drink while you exercise. It’s that simple.
How Much Does Beachbody Performance Hydrate Cost?
If you purchase it as a standalone product at retail, you’ll pay $34.95 for 40 servings. BUT, before you go and do that, check out my Beachbody Performance Line Pricing post, so you can find out the ways to get a much better price. (HINT—one way to save money is to buy a Challenge Pack.)
All of Beachbody’s products are backed by a no risk 30 day money back guarantee…and, Hydrate is no exception. If you’re not happy with it, just return it and you’ll get a full refund (less s&h).
You’ll find my other articles on the complete Beachbody’s Performance Line here:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.