Beachbody Performance Creatine Formula
The Beachbody Performance line includes five nutritional supplements—Energize, Recharge, Recover, Hydrate, and Creatine. (Click on any of these to learn more about them.) In this post, I’m going to talk a little bit about the Beachbody Performance Creatine Formula, which is formulated to give you extra strength to get you through the most intense of workouts.
What Does Beachbody Performance Creatine Do?
Beachbody Performance Creatine is consumed right after your workout and is formulated to help do the following:
- Improve your performance (especially with intense exercise)
- Boost muscle strength and power
- Enhances the results from resistance training
- Contributes to glycogen recovery
Beachbody Performance Creatine Ingredient
- Pure Creatine Monohydrate (10g). The safest form of creatine on the planet at a scientifically supported dose.
How is Creatine Better than the Competition?
It took me awhile, but I eventually learned the lesson that just because something is more expensive, doesn’t mean it costs more in the long run. Beachbody’s investment in scientific research, development, and testing of every supplement they manufacture means that our products aren’t the cheapest BUT it does mean they are the very best and the safest. I assure you—our bodies are worth the investment.
Here’s what you’ll get with Beachbody Performance Creatine that you probably won’t with the competition:
- The purest, safest, and most effective form of creatine that exists
- Easily dissolved (and it stays dissolved)
- Nothing artificial—no fake colors, flavors, fillers, sweeteners, or preservatives
Beachbody used only highly trained and reputable scientists to develop the Beachbody Performance line. Here are the key players:
- Nima Alamdari, PhD (Beachbody’s Director of Scientific Affairs): Graduated from Harvard and highly trained in exercise physiology and nutrition science;
- Dr. Marcus Elliott, MD (Member of Beachbody’s Scientific Advisory Board): Graduated from Harvard and a reputable physician and founder of a leading global athlete performance training center
- Dr. Francis Stephens, PhD (Member of Beachbody’s Scientific Advisory Board): Global leader in nutrition and exercise physiology science
- …and even more well known authorities in fitness, nutrition, botanical science, herbal integrated medicine, and product safety
Like all of Beachbody’s supplements, the ingredients in Creatine are thoroughly tested and the product is manufactured in a quality facility.
How to You Use Beachbody Performance Creatine?
The Beachbody Performance Creatine supplement is mixed with either the Recover Formula or juice and should be consumed within 30 minutes after finishing your exercise.
How Much Does Beachbody Performance Creatine Cost?
If you purchase the Creatine as a individual product at retail, you’ll pay $19.95 for 20 servings. Before you do that, definitely go check out my Beachbody Performance Line Pricing post, so you find out how to pay less.
As usual, you can trust Beachbody’s no risk 30 day money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the Creatine, just return it and you’ll get a full refund (less s&h).
Click below to check out my articles on the other supplements in the Beachbody’s Performance Line:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.