Beachbody Performance Recharge Nighttime Recovery Formula
Beachbody’s new Performance Line includes five nutritional supplements—Energize, Recover, Hydrate, Creatine, and Recharge. (Click on any of these to learn more about them.) If you’re working out hard and pushing your body to its limits, you’ll definitely be wanting to use the Beachbody Performance Recharge Nighttime Recovery Formula.
This vanilla flavored nutritional supplement actually helps you recover while you sleep. Let’s start with this informative video:
What Does Beachbody Performance Recharge Do?
Sleep is a critical time period for your body to recharge and recovery and the Recharge supplement is targeted nutrition that takes advantage of this time.
Beachbody Performance Recharge is a post-workout formula that’s formulated to help do the following:
- Support and accelerate your body’s recovery while you sleep
- Reduces delayed onset muscle soreness [DOMS] and muscle breakdown
- Promotes sustained muscle growth by boosting lean muscle synthesis
- Improves your overnight adaptation to your exercise regime
- Reduces exercise-induced oxidative stress
Key Ingredients of Beachbody Performance Recharge
All of the ingredients in Beachbody Performance Recharge are safe, proven, and without without side effects. The following key ingredients are the kickers:
- Tart cherry. Full of the phytonutrient anthocyanin, tart cherry extract has been found to reduce exercise-induced muscle soreness and help recovery after intense exercise, particularly for endurance and resistance training. In fact, anthocyanins are being researched as a natural alternative to anti-inflammatory NSAIDs [like ibuprofen] for athletic recovery.
- Micellar Casein. A slow-release protein that has been found to increase overnight recovery by reducing muscle breakdown and promoting growth.
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). An optimal ratio (2:1:1) of three amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—boost muscle synthesis and support rebuilding.
How is Recharge Better than the Competition?
The cliché is true—you get what you pay for. And, scientific research doesn’t come for free. Beachbody invests a massive amount of money into R&D and thorough testing of every nutritional supplement they formulate. I thoroughly get this and happily soak up the benefits.
Here’s what Beachbody Performance Recharge gives you that the competition doesn’t:
- Targeted overnight recovery
- Plant-based phytonutrients
- Only scientifically proven and peer-reviewed ingredients
- A completely natural acceleration of your athletic performance
- Functional (not gimmicky) ingredients
- A totally guilt-free night time snack
- Clinically established and optimal dosage levels
- No artificial colors or flavors, no fillers, no artificial sweeteners, and no preservatives
- A formulation based on cutting edge sports science, exercise physiology, nutritional research, and input from real athletes
Beachbody’s Director of Scientific Affairs, Nima Alamdari, PhD, is just one of many highly qualified scientists behind the development of the entire Beachbody Performance Line. A Harvard-trained exercise physiology/nutrition scientist, he works with Beachbody’s Scientific Advisory Board, which includes Dr. Marcus Elliott, MD (also Harvard-trained, a physician, and founder of a leading athlete performance training center) and Dr. Francis Stephens, PhD (a global leader in nutrition research and exercise physiology), as well as other international authorities in the fitness, nutrition, botanical science, herbal integrated medicine, and product safety industries. In addition, all of Beachbody’s nutritional supplements are thoroughly tested by independent entities.
How to You Use Beachbody Performance Recharge?
Mix with water and drink one hour before going to bed. It’s that simple. On the nights that I take this stuff, I sleep like a baby.
How Much Does Beachbody Performance Recharge Cost?
If you purchase Beachbody Performance Recharge alone at the retail price, you’ll pay $69.95 for 20 servings. But, before you do that, you really need to head over to my post on Beachbody Performance Line Pricing so you can get if for much less. (HINT—one way is to get it in a Challenge Pack.)
As usual, there is nothing to lose by trying this stuff. Beachbody’s usual no risk 30 day money back guarantee applies, so it you don’t love it, simply return it for a full refund (less s&h). Don’t miss my other articles in my in depth series on the complete Beachbody’s Performance Line…follow this link to find them and learn more about this awesome line of products.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.