Beachbody Performance Energize Pre-Workout Formula
Beachbody’s Performance Line has a supplement to help you with common issues that impact your fitness. It includes five nutritional supplements—Recharge, Recover, Creatine, Hydrate, and Energize. (Click on any of these to learn more about them.) If you’re serious about your fitness and nutrition, the Beachbody Performance Energize Pre-Workout Formula is a huge help.
Beachbody Performance Energize Pre-Workout Formula Video
Beachbody Performance Energize formula is a lemon-flavored PRE-workout nutritional supplement that is formulated to boost your performance during workouts. Check out this video:
What Does Beachbody Performance Energize Do?
The Beachbody Performance Energize supplement is formulated to help do the following:
- Boost your energy and endurance
- Sharpen focus
- Shorten reaction time
- Increase muscle power output
- Improve performance (push harder and better)
- Buffer against lactic acid buildup
- Delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue
If you want to maximize the effectiveness and results of every workout, this stuff is a must!
Key Ingredients in Beachbody Performance Energize
All of the ingredients in Beachbody Performance Energize are safe, proven, and without side effects for most people. Here are the key ones:
- Beta-alanine: This amino acid helps to reduce lactic acid buildup in your muscles delaying muscle fatigue. Numerous scientific studies have found that this allows you to push harder and increases your endurance, particularly during intense exercise.
- Low-Dose Caffeine: We all know how caffeine makes us feel. The low-dose caffeine in Energize, which is from green tea, helps enhance performance, speeds up reaction time, increases focus, and reduces exercise-induced muscle fatigue.
- Quercetin. This powerful phytonutrient boosts endurance and delays exercise-induced muscle fatigue.
How is Beachbody Performance Energize Better than the Competition?
You get what you pay for. Yes, it’s a cliche—but, it’s been proven in my life year after year, product after product. Here’s what you get with Beachbody Performance Energize that you probably won’t with the competition:
- No jittery side effects
- Plant-based phytonutrients
- Only scientifically proven peer-reviewed ingredients
- No gimmicks
- Clinically established optimal dosage levels
- No artificial colors, artificial flavors, fillers, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives
- A formulation based on cutting edge sports science, exercise physiology, nutrition research, and input from real athletes
Scientific research doesn’t come for free. Beachbody invests a massive amount of money into the research, development, and testing of every nutritional supplement they formulate. These are some of the scientists behind the development of the entire Beachbody Performance line:
- Nima Alamdari, PhD, a Harvard-trained exercise physiology/nutrition scientist and Beachbody’s Director of Scientific Affairs
- Beachbody’s Scientific Advisory Board—with Dr. Marcus Elliott, MD (a Harvard-trained physician and founder of the world’s leading athlete performance training center), Dr. Francis Stephens, PhD (an international leader in exercise physiology and nutrition research), and more top worldwide authorities in fitness, nutrition, botanical science, herbal integrated medicine, and product safety
In addition, Beachbody’s research is extensive and their attention to quality consummate.
How Do You Take Beachbody Performance Energize?
Mix with water and drink within 30 minutes before you start your workout. It’s that simple.
How Much Does Beachbody Performance Energize Cost?
If you buy it alone at the retail price, you’ll pay $49.95 for 40 servings. Before you do that, you really need to read my post on Beachbody Performance Line Pricing so you get a much better deal. (HINT—One way to save is to get a Challenge Pack.)
You really have nothing to lose. Like all of Beachbody’s products, it’s backed by a no risk 30 day money back guarantee. If it doesn’t make you feel as good as it should, simply return it for a full refund (less s&h).
Don’t miss the other articles in my in depth series on the complete Beachbody’s Performance Line…click below to find them:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.