Make Your Own Healthy Gummy Snacks With Energize!
If you’ve followed our blog for a while, then you know that one of my favorite supplements is Energize. So, I was SUPER stoked to find out you can make healthy gummy snacks from this great supplement!
As a reminder, Energize is one of the Performance Supplements. It’s the pre-work formula that gives you the energy you need to power through your workout using healthy ingredients. Usually you make a drink from it, but today I have a cool new way to have it!
Healthy Gummy Recipe
Have you ever made or eaten healthy gummies? Whether you have or haven’t, you’re going to love these!
I’m always looking for ways of using my stock of healthy supplements to make portable and tasty snacks that are especially helpful when you’re out cycling.
I know you probably don’t usually think of gummies as being healthy, but these little gems are unique and such a great way to get your Energize.
Raspberry Peach Energize Gummies
Here’s the recipe for Raspberry Peach Energize Gummies! It makes two servings of 10 gummies each.
- 1 cup canned peaches (in 100% juice)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups cold water, divided use
- 1 Tbsp agar powder (agar is a vegetarian substitute for gelatin)
- 2 scoops Beachbody Performance Mixed Berry Energize
- Put peaches, raspberries, and 1/4 cup water in a blender. Cover and blend well until smooth.
- Heat 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and then add the peach mixture.
- Slowly add agar powder while whisking constantly to avoid clumping. Bring to a gentle boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Keep a gentle boil for 1 minute or until the agar powder completely dissolves.
- Pour the peach mixture (carefully) into a medium bowl and then add the Energize and remaining 3/4 cup water. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a gummy mold or a deep glass baking dish lined with plastic wrap.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Take the gummies out of the mold or cut the mixture evenly into 20 equal gummy pieces.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
Container equivalents: 1 Purple
Benefits of Energize Healthy Gummies as Snacks
These healthy gummies are a great snack that offers a burst of energy without resorting to unhealthy refined sugars.
This is a healthy low-calorie gummy, nothing like its cousin the UNhealthy gummy bear candies.
The key ingredients in Energize are beta-alanine, low-dose caffeine, and quercetin. Here’s a little bit of info on each:
- Beta-alanine is an amino acid that reduces lactic acid buildup which delays muscle fatigue.
- The caffeine is sourced from green tea making it both gentler and healthier
- Quercetin is an antioxidant found in fruits, vegetables, and grains that helps fight free radical damage in your body.
What do these healthy gummies do for you? Well, because they’re made with Energize they’ll:
- Boost energy and endurance
- Increase muscle power output
- Improve performance
- Delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue by buffering against lactic acid buildup
The ingredients in Energize are scientifically proven and made with plant-based phytonutrients. You won’t get any jittery side effects, artificial colors or flavors, fillers, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
Energize is also Informed Sport certified, which is a guarantee that you’re getting only healthy and safe ingredients.
Try These Healthy Gummies!
Try this healthy gummy recipe today for a pre-workout treat that will boost your energy and endurance while improving your performance.
Do you have any questions about supplements or supplement stacking? Let’s talk! I’m here to answer any questions and help you on your health and fitness journey.
Click below to learn more about